If you want to contact us to discuss how we use or manage your data please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
Carrington Textiles Limited
Registered office address:
Carrington Textiles Ltd
Adlington nr Chorley
Registered in England: 3472037
VAT Number: 696292190
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Carrington Consent Form
By ticking this box on the Consent Form you authorise us to hold data about you in a secure CRM system. This means we know who you are with contact details, what your requirements are and use it to send out promotional materials in the future.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who is collecting it?
The data is being collected by Carrington Textiles and employees of it and stored only on secure and licenced company software or platforms.
How is it collected?
Data is collected from a range of sources and uploaded onto our licenced company software or platforms.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to - Carrington Textiles Ltd, Market Street, Adlington nr Chorley, Lancashire PR7 4HJ
We take your rights very seriously and will adhere to the following:
- Your right to be informed of use of data
- Your right of access to your data
- Your right of rectification of data
- Your right to erasure of data and be forgotten
- Your right to restrict our processing of your data
- Your right for your data to be portable
- Your right to object at the use of your data
- Your rights relating to automated decision making and profiling